Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Introduction

After spending two years in Changchun, Jilin province, and another nine months at home in DC attending many conferences hosted by think tanks, I have decided to share some of my thoughts about China and the USA.  Let's not get ahead of ourselves though.  I am by no means a China expert, but I have some unique experiences that may provide insights.  I'm always looking for a discussion about China, and I value any thoughts or opinions you may have.  So check it out, and enjoy!

Some of my featured posts will include:

A comparison of the Dalian and BP oil spills
A look at the Taiping Rebellion and US Civil War
China/US energy cooperation
Rare earths
China's foreign development
Think tank event synopsis

Also some fun lite fare:

Chinese poems
Chinese eats
Business in China
The 8 seasons of Changchun
Travel in China
Teaching in China
Bears
Much much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment